Why is it that whenever I think about how I haven’t updated my blog in awhile, my mind immediately goes blank? In lue of any actual topic to post about, I will now spout several random thoughts:
* Right now, I am sucking on a piece of hard Tamarind flavored candy.
* It is relatively difficult to track down the spelling of the phrase “in lue of”.
* She and I are members of TCUC, the largest unicycle club in the world, and next week we’ll be at a national Unicycling convention. (Wednesday night we unicycled in the Minneapolis Aquatennial’s Torchlight Parade. I didn’t juggle torches because I didn’t think there were enough to go around, but it turns out several people had some extras in their cars.)
* I am currently reading A Brave New World, which I realized recently was sorely lacking from my education. It is both a classic, and science fiction! So far it is damn good, even though there hasn’t been much plot.
* I told Jason on monday that I was going to post about how he is the inspiration for many unattributed links in my blog entries. (He is!)
* Yesterday, for a work “party” I sat in a dunk tank. I also rang the “strong man bell” 5 for 5 (It must have been set on a “whimpy” setting.) I also mentioned to a co-worker this guy I know named Tiny who runs the strong man bell thingy out at ren-fest.
* Last night I fixed a problem with my driver’s side car window where it wouldn’t roll back up. Turns out some bolts had just randomly unbolted themselves.
* My Tamarind candy is now gone.